Lately life has been complicated again for me again..
NO!! MY FINALS Is in the Corner and why the FUCK i'm blogging away??! Damn..
I just do not understand why people just wont be truthful??
In relationships or friendship..
Why they need to conceal everything and sugarcoat the lies beneath?
Why they keep everything a secret until it was discovered?
WHY?!! FUCK IT tell me why??!
If I didnt ask, I assume that you wont tell me everything?
He never liked me before.
He hated me for who I’m and I cant do anything about that.
He have issue with me, But I have no SINGLE issue towards him.
I hope he truly loves you for who you are
I really wish that he go after you is to Take Revenge by taking you.
He thinks that I always make fun of him
WHICH I’m NOT and Wont.
Fuck It If he thinks I’m.
He might not seems what he is to you.
But I ain’t gonna talk on that.
Even I go out with you, WHY SHOULD He SHOUT on the FUCKING Phone?
Is he trying to break you eardrums?
I don’t really know what the fuck is in his mind.
Yea, he is a pretty boy, a ladies boy, So what?
Have Sex without a condom when he is a minor? AND FREAK OUT LATER?
Asked me to put a Pregnancy Kit in My Car During Prom?
Then Treat me like the Idiot? WHAT THE FUCK??!
I’m Not Pissed Off of You two being together.
I don’t really give a damn.
But what I’m piss is you’re so FAKE!
Sugarcoat everything.
You can think I suck.
But You Suck to The MAX.
And I don’t really care what you think of Me!
You said I didn’t open up for you,
But did you really come to me and understand me?
Whenever anything happen, you just hide it
Under your dark closet and lock it there.
Why cant you always tell me the truth and explain what is really going on
Instead of keeping it a secret and lie to me?
You’ve made your choice and I hope you’ll be happy.
I’ll pray for you, pray for your happiness.
Which I really doubt that he can give.
It’s your choice and Be Happy Always.
I know HE wont be happy if I contact you. So
I’ll ignore you from this second onwards.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Deception?? Truth?? The Words behind Love.
Posted by evilbaby at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment