True Love will Never End.
You'll fake your death for someone you love
You'll your lover no matter he/she is at another part of the world.
You'll even change your identity just to stay beside him/her.
No matter what is the price, You pay just to be with your true love.
I met a girl not long ago. She was a complete stranger to me.
If it was not for my friend, I think I be knowing her for my life.
Call it coinsidence. But I say it's fate which bring us together.
She have short-mid length red-purple highlighted silky hair.
She was a hot girl in that purple dress that day.
She is a cute girl in casual from her pictures.
However, that was not the day i get to know her.
It was weeks later, when i really get to know her.
I found out she is different from other girls.
She is so different from other girls.
She warms my hearth when we were chatting.
She is unique. Words cant really describe her.
Because I cant find a word to describe her.
She's a lil misterious and a lil naughty.
Yet, soon.. I found she was a Capricorn.
I found out. She was hurt deep inside.
Her wound in her heart was way back.
But its still opening and looks fresh.
No one was there to heal her wound.
Why??
I just don't understand why would a guy
HURT HER??
She was trying to love.
Yet She ended up hurting herself
and then lose Faith in Love.
She locked herself.
In an unreal world since then.
Lock herself from the Beauty of Love.
Lock herself from the World of Love.
She was fragile like glass.
But Her heart was shattered by a Jerk.
A glass shattered wont hold as a piece as it was Before.
I never thought she was that girl.
This world was once not a matter for me.
But now, I'll give all up
Just to breathe the same air as you till the day I Die.
Whisper I Love You in your ears.
Wipe your tears and
Turn it to Laughter.
and Take away all your fears.
It time You open up, and let my love right through you.
I cant get my eyes off you and
Thats what I when I see my life in your eyes.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Purple Love.
Posted by evilbaby at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment