Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P.S I Love You Too

Babe, Its ok.. Its natural to question me. You had Questioning and Saying some stupid things but it is ok.. Trust me its ok.. I know you had a bad time last time. So I understand how you feel and questioning is kinda normal thing to do. I used to question love. But now, I fully trust and believe You because I Love You and you need not make any promises to me. Just be truthful with me Babe. Thats all I ask..

I'm glad you not gonna predict anything or think nonsense anymore.. Pheww.. Just follow the flow babe.. Love me and just love me.. ok? Dont question me, my love and dont doubt it.

I'm Me, and as long Babe Loves me. I'll be me.

I'll go through this journey with you, learn new things, create memories and be more matured

I love You.

0 comments: