Sunday, April 12, 2009

Purple no Kaze

When It Rains, Seeing Water Droping From The Sky
As If Someone is Cry Makes Me Feel So Insecure.
And When all That Take Place,
I feel lonely and I feel I need someone
and I just want a Sun To Shine In My Life Instead of A Dark Rain Fall Upon Me.
Now someone Shines my life and my soul..
Keeping me warm.

If everyone in this world want to live together,
why do they hurt each other?
Why do they separate?

The song you’ve taught me
still lies within my heart.
Together with you, that tender voice resounds in my heart.
The fragment of my overflowing emotions
streak down my warm cheeks.
I’m always by your side.

No matter how far you go,
you’ll still be in my heart.
With that tender smile, my heart just beats faster and faster
Even if you feel pain…we’re tied together,
I believe we’ll meet once again.
I’m waiting for your love.
I hope you’ll share your loneliness with me.
so don’t let go.
I love you, I trust you

1 comments:

Magdeline said...

i trust you too :P !! not me ah ??? sorry lo