Do you ever feel that the first thing you wanna see is your lover?
Do you ever feel that you want your lover be by your side?
Do you keep on thinking your lover non-stop?
Love is a feeling which you feel when you are in a relationship with someone.
No exact words can describe Love.
But I dont care.
This girl which i never thought that I will meet in my life,
I had fall for her and I know I love her.
I asked myself, will I protect her?
Will I Love Her with all my heart?
Instantly, A Yes is already in my mind.
3 things i wont forget about her.
Purple.
Emo.
diffeRent
I want this relationship to last. I'm gonna sacrifice all i've got just to make her happy.
-I love you-
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Posted by evilbaby at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow.. you finally found someone you love so muchy.. hehe.. XD.. Good lor.. :).. hehe..
who ws tht gal?
in inti 1?
hoho....
Yea.. Happy that i found someone i love so so much.. Urmm.. not inti 1 la rose..
Post a Comment