600,000 strands of traits in our DNA and there are Billions of Sequence for all these sequence to be combined. To have the same DNA sequence, the chance is like one in billions and with that probability against the world population, having same sequence in DNA with someone else is rare, Very R.A.R.E. Thus everyone is different, everyone is special. I’m a Pisces. I’m a Pisces from 24th of February. We honestly, I’m complicated. I mean Very C.O.M.P.L.I.C.A.T.E.D. I sometimes can be moody. Sometimes I can be very very happy. Sometimes I just can’t stand with stupidity and immature things. Sometimes I just want to be isolated. Sometimes I want to be with people. I have some issues with certain things and I really don’t know what those issues are till now. It takes more than days and months to understand and know me. People who know me for years, honestly, I do not know how much they really know me.
Yea, you might think that how I could say “I Love You” to so many girls before. Well, honestly I did love them once. But there are things that they did and there are some things that I did stupid enough to screw things up. I’m not putting blame on anyone but there are things that can hurt a relationship so much that two person never talk to each other again, there are things that can cause lovers become enemies. Well, everything is in the past and I’m not walking the past. I’m just walking down the road with someone I love now and maybe for a long long time. I put faith and I believe everything will go well but sometimes it won’t end up good. However this is Me. I have faith and trust in you because I LOVE YOU Phoebe.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Untitled 2
Posted by evilbaby at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment