Saturday, April 11, 2009

Miss Purple.

Take one step at a time
There's no need to Rush
Its like learning how to fly
or Falling in Love.
It's gonna Happen And
It's suppose to Happen.
ONLY That we need to find the reason why.
One Step at a Time...
One Step at a Time...

It rained today.. Again like yesterday and the yesterday of yesterday.

I told myself not to cry anymore and I promised not to cry anymore.

I said to myself I've met someone in my life.

She dont wan me to cry and it hurts her to see me cry.

So i don't want her to be Hurt again.

I wanna protect her with all I can





Everything I wrote is True.
It aint a question for you.
It's just how you are to Me.
It's just how I feel toward You.
Yes You are an Angel.
An Angel for Me.








Winter is Over and Summer is Comming.






The Rain is Over and the Sun Shines the sky.










Like the Purple Flower Bloom in Summer.







Why should You be worth it for Me just for us to be together?
Is Mina or Ji Won worth each other's Love?
People leave for a better person.
Not Ji Won. Not Mina.
There are people who are better than You and Me.
So what?
Will I Leave you for someone better?
No!I'd stay with you because You're DIFFERENT than others.

We Never Know what Lies ahead of Us.
We Never Know our dreams will come true.
We Never Know what Love can Do.

But I Know, I'd Fall For You.

0 comments: