People change in time. We get more matured as time pass by.
The gain in exprience make us what we are now.
Becoming a better person compared to the one in the past,
Is certainly a good thing. Time is a teacher with teaches us
without us noticing.
The Future is not for us to predict. Dont ask questions about tomorrow.
Tommorow is a day for us to explore and life with happiness.
Judging and predict the future, isn't that a stupid thing to do?
Why do that? Why not make tomorrow a mistery?
Love is everything. Love can never be described with words. Everyone have different views in love. We humans are a same genetic code. We are from a same species. Yet we are different. Our thinking, our view in love, the language we speak are all different. So how are we gonna describe love in a same way? I love you, Ti Amor, Sarangheyo, Aishiteru, have the same meaning. But different language. Love can be mean nothing, Love can be everything. Love can be purely from family, and Love can also come from someone you know
Phoebe, I love You. That’s what I know, You can make my heart beat so damn fast. You can also make my heart sink. A complicated feeling, a funny feeling which is from my heart, wish to protect you, wish to know more about you, wish to understand you, wish to care more about you, wish to love you unconditionally. I know you have been hurt, I understand your feeling, I’ve been through that situation and I know that feeling. It’s fate or coincidence that I meet you? I think it is both, I think fate bring us together and a coincidence that we met that particular day. I’m really lucky, fortunate that I meet you. You are different, You say you’ve change, and know what? I really agree with you, I know I might not know you long enough to say that but I can feel that you’ve changed.
You understand the situation, You are really matured in some way and I’m damn happy to know and be with a girl like you. You say, I need not to spend money on you, You say I need not to call you often, when I hear that, you know how happy I am? Maturity is what I saw in you and I’m really happy to be with a sweet, matured girl like you. Prince or no prince, princess or no princess, Rich or not, I’m hope I’ll be the only one in your heart. I want things to last. I know we can’t meet often, I know I cant call you often. But I really don’t hope things don’t work out because of this.
Love is a process of self discover. We will understand our self better, understand our inner self.
Know who we really are when we love someone, because that is the time where we will find our true self when we life with someone which loves us. Besides that, it is also a time where we can learn how to understand someone’s feeling, personality, likes, dislikes. We will grow more matured during this time and be wiser. It might take a person to make you lose your faith, but do you know when it takes someone to make you fall in love, how sweet is the feeling?
Love is not about taking risk, Love is not about preparing for the worst, Love is not about sex. Love is purely a sincere feeling from your heart. Don’t doubt me, Don’t feel insecure, I sincerely love you. Just don’t doubt my love. Its not about the 3 lucky ones or not. There is no statistics to show how many guys are good and how many girls are good too. We just be ourself and love someone. What we can do is just that. When you love someone, nothing else matters if a couple loves each other very much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment