These few days is very tiring for me and it almost wear me off...
Travel to KL, Study.. Its killing me and my cash..
[ Note to self: Save Money and Study More ]
Some lately happenings
Well, life is more likely better now and I'm in a better postition now..
Settled off some of my personal problems peacefully and also do the things i need to do. *Sigh, Finally*
Emotionally I'm more stable now.. * I dont Feel PURPLE *
Sold off my Buster which i dont really need it. * $$ Kaching! $$ *
Bruise myself in the eye.. *Ouchh*
Broke.. Need cash..
Happy that my frens are goin into their own dreams and fantasy.. Models, Airstewardess, Doctor, Engineer, Hotel Management, Physcology, Pharmacy and etc.. Hope that even with different dreams and fantasy, frens will be always be frens.. Hope We can go holiday together at least twice a year and make it anually...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Tired Exhausted and Cashless
Posted by evilbaby at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yaya...go holiday at least once or twice..and annually
yea. but dunno who didnt go.
lolz...yeah..i didn't go..i noe...enjoy urself.. ^.^
Post a Comment