Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You say you wanna find your true self,
You say you wanna catch your breath,
You say you do not deserve love from people who loves you,
Whatever you say
Is that lies again?
Please stop if you are. If you want me to walk away again, and also stay away, Please stop all those lies now. Just tell me, Just tell me what you want to do. Do you want Me to Walk away from you again and forever this time? If you want me to do so, then with all respect and with all my heart and tears I'll just say Goodbye My Dear and I'll put myself into a state of illusion and forget you forever. I dont wish to erase my memories and time together with you all this while. But, If you wish me to do so. Just say. I'll find a way to let myself forget you Forever. With a way you'll never think of.

1 comments:

Caely said...

haha..y so emo de?? ok not??