Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Birthday Party!!

Hey My Friend You’re Invited to My 18th Birthday!
It’ll be Held at Xuan Music Café at Melaka Raya on 21st February.
10pm.
Girls will be having free drinks and free snack.
Guys as usual pay for what you had.
Hope You can Come. Please Reply whether you can attend or not. Thanks.
See you There. Feel free to call me at 016-9143650 for any questions.
If you wanna bring your friends or anyone I had left out Please inform me.
I’ll be listing out the guest list on my blog.
www.evilbaby91.blosgpot.com

Invited Ladies adn Gentlemen
Girls
Angela Angeline Ashley Sharlene Elaine
Caelynne Christine HuayLing Jeannie Jie Ying
Mag Michelle Sandra Sherilynn Soo Lin Sis Sze Wei

Boys
Bernard Jack Lye Dillion Raymond Gary SoonAik David JasonTong KinHoong OngKoonSeng YenEu VincentOng Qian Ching JunYang Adrian YenMing Kek

PLEASE INFORM ME YOU"RE GOING OR NOT ASAP and also WHO I LEFT OUT.

Please and Thank You.

1 comments:

Caely said...

Haha.. sure i will attend.. just depends im back not..haha.but anyways.. i'll try my besy ya ^^