Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life......

Well... I've been in college life for almost 2 freaking months already without noticing it.. A-levels is kinda tough sometimes.. But its no big deal... Knew funny friends, nice friends and many more.. They all are from different walks of life.. Some Malaysian, Some international students.

However, i barely know them well, dunno why.. Just feel that there is a gap.. Like conversation gap and interest gap sometimes..

I'm loving my life now.. But sometimes it can really get boring thou... Seriously i mean it.. If i didnt join clubs now, i really have nothing to do.. Haha^^ Will be bored to death..

Semester 1 is ending soon in 2 months and The Semester Exam is soon..

DAC and Polo is now my life.. I mean it.. Its my LIFE!!

Well, March will be a wild month for me.. I hope so.. I hope it can be interesting..

Cheers for more to come..

0 comments: