I might be a fantasy to you. I might make your life as sweet as a dream. But its not a fantasy nor a dream. Everything i did together with you is real and its sincere. Right from my heart. You're my baby. You're the one I love. But i dunno whether your lover is me.
Yeah, I might screw up the last time and make everything from true to fake and fake to true and now you do not ever trust me. If you wanna break me. Please do it fast and hit me hard as if a heavyweight boxer uppercut me or hit me with a fucking truck. After that, throw me from the highest mountain and wash my memories till i never remember anything about you.
If you wanna hit me. Hit me Hard and make me Forget. Please. But before you hit me. I sincerely say. I Love You. GoodBye Dear. *sobs*
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Posted by evilbaby at 1:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment