Friday, February 13, 2009

Friends

Friends are inportant to us and everyone have their own dearly friend who they really treasure much. Good Friends are hard to find. Dearly friends are Rare. I've a dearly friend. She's a girl. No doubt you'll surely think I like her before or I love her. Seriously, No. Well, I'm however. But BUT.. Its not the couple type of love or couple type of liking. I've a very very close friends bonding between her. Like bonds between molecules. Having attraction but its not too strong nor too weak. Just a normal like and a normal love towards her. Like how a brother love a sister.


Althought I know her since a year or two ago. But If you never heard before who she is, you're so so OUTDATED. She is so famous in Melaka. So Chiou. Sampai 1 baris lelaki baris for her ok.
I dunno what makes me a very close friends with her. But, as i know there is an attraction force between both of us, but its a friendship attraction. We can go outing, breakfast together and can almost talk with each other about any topic. She is a Nice girl. She is a
True Friend.

Never knew we could be friends this close.. Hehe^^ I'm glad i know you and also i'm really happy that you're so willing to be my close personal friend. At first was surprised. Then i was greatful to have a friend which so caring and fun.. We have nice times together and i hope it wont stop here..

I do not want to mention who she is to avoid any misunderstanding. Hey girl, sorry cant mention your name But this blog is dedicated to you. My Dear Friend. Cheers For our Friendship.

2 comments:

Caely said...

Awwww~so sweet la your post.. xD
Im sure she very very happy de.. ^^

evilbaby said...

Yea...I just hope i can be her fren for lifetime.. Hope she knows when she read my blog. Hehe^^