超越了友情,却未到爱情的关系。暧昧真的让人受伤。
今天以后,或许你我的距离即将越来越远。
还以为彼此是一样同一世界的人。但是,才发现你是地球人,我火星人。
我有错,我有罪那就是爱上你。这次爱你我比谁都认真。我还是满足不到自己因为贪心。但是,你值得更好的男人。
A relationship which surpasses friendship but is not near to love.
Today onwards, the distance between us might be further and further away. I thought that we’re from the same world, have the same type of needs. Yet, I realized that we come from different worlds, you’re from Earth, and I’m from Mars. I’m guilty for loving you once again but this time I’m more serious than anyone love you. I can satisfy myself with what we have now and I want more. But you deserve a better guy.
我太天真了。以为对你好,喜欢你就可以了。单手拍掌是不会有掌声的。因为爱人们哭。因为爱我们失去理智而做傻事。
I’m too Naive. People can cry and do stupid stuff for love and even lose their own senses.
虽然我孤单难过。让我自已心灰意冷,痛苦到喊不出声。上次你要爱我不要,这次我要爱你却不要。安静地结束也是一种对待,分开一种明白。在过去的一切污点和伤害就让时间慢慢漂白,慢慢康复。不想谎言和语言拉扯地对待彼此的感情所以就不责怪你。
Even I’m lonely and sad, however I’ll let myself to be downhearted because I’m hurt till I can’t mutter a word. The Last time you want to love and I pushed You down. Now I want to love and You pushed me down. Is this Karma? Or This is Fate? Letting Things dissolve quietly is a way to handle this thingy and separating is a type of understanding. The stains and wounds in the past will be bleached and healed slowly. I do not want to let lies and words to drag on the thing between us and choose to not to blame you.
爱情就像公车,有人上车,有人下。从不会有人会永远地在公车上等待。
现在,我下车了,这个决定将改变我们之间的一切。
虽然不希望我们之间一切的改变,但是我无可奈何。
Miss Independent的安排我不明白。
Love is like taking a commuter. People come in and people go out. One thing for sure, everyone will go down whenever they reach their destination. No one will be in the same commuter forever.
Now, I’m getting down from this commuter and getting on with life. This decision will change everything from this instant. Although I hope nothing will change but nothing can stay forever.
I will not understand the decisions that Miss Independent made.
一个人傻傻发呆因为找不到人陪去看海。
幸福就在门外但是带不进来。
你给的幸福,快乐累积起来慢慢变成伤害。
记起以前所有美好记忆,慢慢我的眼泪总是一直掉下来。
太多伤害使到过去的甜蜜记忆感觉不来?
Dreaming alone. I cant find anyone to go to the beach and have a nice view of the sea together. Happiness is just between reach yet it cant be reached. The happiness you gave slowly accumulate and will slowly change into damage which will inflict on me.
Recollecting all the sweet memories while my tears down from my eyes. Is that the damage on me too much that I cant even differentiate what is Happiness?
对你总是有一些的期待,但是每次就被你摔坏。
希望,期待全部变了一千块。
Always have hopes in you, but everytime you just crush it into a thousand pieces.
爱情就像丝线。细细地,脆弱地,一不小心就会断线消失人间。
当时发现爱就早已不见。
想要一个依靠你却不在。
谁会知道我的需要,需要依靠和拥抱?
不知道为什么你对我有多么地重要。
你总太晚明白,我们前面太多阻碍
在你把话说开时,爱就在回不来。
Monday, February 23, 2009
Posted by evilbaby at 1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment