A short new year break has ended and its time for my college days..
Well, chinese new year was kinda ok this year.. I went out everyday.. Meeting up with frens go out with family, rest at home, play card, mahjong and COLLECTING red packets..
Welll, my red packets total up to around 500+ ... Kinda little compared to the previous years.. My parents dont give redpackets to me and it never bother me .. haha^^ dah biasa d.. from young pun dah tak ambik.. Banked into my account for my plan to taiwan.. I'm really obsessed with taiwan now.. I mean it.. Imagine few years back when i'm at thr having fun and shopping thr.
Ok.. Back to CNY topic.. Kinda off topic d... Ok.. I played cards and mahjong at my kai ma hse.. Win around 10 per day.. kinda happy.. but i always lose in mahjong.. Dunno why.. no luck..
Didnt manage to went clubbing this new year.. Juz prefer outing and gathering with frens... Spend time the better and healthier way.. haha^^ Well, i manage to went out with fren which cannot be mentioned.. then went moives with my bro.. Omg.. I spend like rm30 juz becuz i said i bring him for dinner.. instead of dinner, i bring him to GSC dataran to watch the long long 2hours 15 mins movie Red Cliff.. Walao.. 1st time i watch movie my ass sakit.. Having 1901 hotdogs when watching the movie.. Kinda embarass wei.. Ppl munching pop corns me and my bro makan hotdog.. So so ankward. But kinda nice la.. i cant imagine me bringing my bro to movies.. Wth.. like so so so lame. I shld bring him.. but 2nd day ma giv me money for d dinner and movie.. hehe^^ happy..
I went padini to gt some format shirt for my future presentation so i got a long slack with i like.. dun like other apek brands like john master or ape lagi la.. Padini mia cutting suits youngster.. I also gt a shirt..black with stripes..
Btw.. I went to my sis hse juz to take gua mia shirt. She pinjam from me like 4 months ago.. wa.. i tell u.. tat time she really beg me for the shirt wei.. Then say will jaga la.. will wash then take giv me manatau.. 4 months she tak ambik give me.. say wan take giv me but ffk.. so tak tahan d.. go all the wall to Yu Hua thr to take the shirt.. Long drive wei.. But no worries.. I got my shirt back !
haha^^
Monday, February 2, 2009
New or Niu Year?
Posted by evilbaby at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment