Life if fill with ups and downs. This is a reality and a undeniable fact.
I'm having some stuck up situation. Yet I'm here helping a friend in a fuck up situation.
I'm like so screwed but still friends still ask me stuff in relationship shit. This is so wierd, ankward and shity. Sometimes it sucks when you find your friend's situation is almost same like you and you can help your friend to solve the freaking matter but not your own matter. Funny isnt it?
However this some of the stupid stuff in life we always face to make our life so colourful and interesting. Right? Well, some will not agree, some will not so it depends on the person who judge this matter. I always screw up things and always people say I can get over with relationships and matters easily. But seriously it is not so simple from the way it looks like and I mean it. Breaking off, Being hurt by someone is not easy to heal from. I've hurt and being hurt alot of times and I regret it always. Why am I so mean to hurt someone and why I make some girls cry for me. I will be remorse when someone cry just for me. I'm not the person to cry for. I'm just not. It is easy to say yet its not easy to do. I rather make someone to hate me than make her cry for me. So My exes if I made you hate me, I didnt mean it. I just do not want you to cry for me.
I love and was beloved, hurt and being hurt by all my hunnies, babies and dears. Not matter when I love you and beloved by you, I've just one thing to say, I never cheat, never lie, never love for sex nor have fake feeling for you. Even after relationship die and fade away, I still hope that some day some time i might be together with some of my ex again as I still love some of them. However, this hope will always remain as a dream and will never be realised and It will always remain as an empty dream.
Love is simple, It's just a simple maths equation
Understanding + Care + Acceptance + Loyal + Loving + Trust = Love
Some might not agree with this equation and might add on some shit. But Let me ask you before
you ask me why is this 5 main points. The question is :"Can you do all 6?" If you can do all 6 then you're subjected to ask me why is not other points. It rather subjective to talk about this topic because all these crap is so so abstract and can not really be described with words and only ones virtue actions can tell the whole story. Will you really die for someone you love? Serious speaking will you? Will kill for someone you love and bear all the consequences? Normally we will say yes just to brag and fool around. But when the real situation comes and when all the adrenaline rush to your heart and brain and make you lose yourself and when you cant even calm yourself , will you? Will YOU?
Always we say I love You to someone we love. Yet how sure are you that you love your lover?
By giving gifts on Valentines? Cry for your lover? Jealous when he/she is with some opposite sex friends? Sacrificing everything including Sex? No. That is not how you love someone. When you love someone, you should not stop him/her by meeting up his/her friends. If he/she love you, they should know their limits when it comes to this topic. They choosed you to be their life partners thus you should trust them and they should also know what to do and what not to. By giving gifts is like a normal practice to teenagers. Buying teddy bear, flowers, chocolates to their partners? No. Well, Its not like this. We teenagers are not working and also all these stuff are expensive and now our country is facing recession, why should we buy those stuff just to please your lover. You should know, you lover love you. Not love the stuffs you give them. By showering gifts to your lover is not an act of love, however on certain occasions yes. By giving sex to your lover is So not an act of love. Seriously, Its just an act of dumb. They might eventually be with you because is not of the love between you two yet the Sex you two are having. Some might not agree with my opinions and ideas but, this is me My true self, My true own thinking.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Me, Love and The Whole World
Posted by evilbaby at 2:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment