Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THINK TWICE~

Wake up from my nap. On my Laptop, visit my blog and wowWOWwowWOWwowWOW!!
Damn it, someone actually don't like my blog..
Quite surprise... Well, I cant do anything that personal attacks and flaming of one's blog can be so pissed off. Damn, I was pissed off. I mean it. Seriously. "You Suck" from an UNKNOWN MALAY GIRL. So uncivilised, well, I wish a very thank you. Just because I posted some of my collections of pretty girls to SHARE with my Friends, she became so sensitive about it. Call me a pervert, Call me an asshole or Merely I SUCK. It doesn't matter to me.

I'm who I AM. Open Mindedly Its Just a Picture of Girls. Not say you never see girls in bikini suit before in movies. Its the same thing and Another Thing which make things funny is,

IF she don't like my blog, why in the first place did SHE even bothered to FOLLOW my BLOG, which to her SUCKS?
Seriously, It Just MAKE ME LAUGH! Is this a FUCKING JOKE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Come on, my blog is darn interesting... Please think before you speak, Please think before you act, That is why people say, THINK TWICE!

0 comments: