Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photos

Photos Can Store Memories.
Photos Can Tell Stories.
Photos Can Say a Thousand Words.
Photos Can Store Data.
Photos Can Show Our Feelings.

A Camera Snap Photos.

But can a Photo Store all the memories about you?
It can store your beauty.
It can save your smiles.
But I doubt that a Photo can be Used to Eternalize
The Times We Had.

Sometimes there are things that are meant to be saved in our memories.
But not Photos.

I'm might to a far far place.
To learn what I want to Learn.
What I'm Interested In.
But The Road Down Is Unclear for Me.
Very Unclear.
Future Down is Murky.
I dunno whether I can Do it or Not.

I dunno I should go for it or Just Follow Peoples Path.
I want to have An Interesting Job.
Meet People Everywhere.
I want to Travel The World.
But the Road to Creativity
Will It Stop Me From Going Further?
I've no talent in Drawing.
But I'm going for Digital Design.
I'm not good in Arts.
And I'm going to this Field
Where the Professional Says Its a Hard Road.
I've no Heart to Continue what I'm Doing now.
But Can I survive years in Arts?
Creativity, Ideas, Brain Storming,
Dog eat Dog world.
Survival of the Fittest.

I've no mood,
I've no Heart.
To learn and Study what I'm Studying Now.
I want to DO things that is Practical.
I want to Learn Skills.
I do not want to do 100% Theoritical Exams.

HOW?
Damn It.
I'm Collapsing...

0 comments: