Life is like WHATEVER.
Dramas, Comedy, Actions, Deceptions, Betrayal.
Whoa.. There is way much more in life than that.
When I came to Inti, I thought that INTI was a nice place.
A place where friends are true,
Free from High School Drama
and There wont be much happening.
I am neutral to everyone.
But I just dislike some people,
The way the talk,
How they treat people,
Well, I do not know them well enough to say that,
But I just stayed neutral,
Try not to get into everything and every drama
Do not want to be INVOLVED in the
IMMATURED DRAMA which is the same as High School.
Its just Silly and Stupid to do that.
Grow up people.
I guess that I wont be heard.
Since I'm nobody in the college.
So It doesnt matters.
Everyone is different ( damn it Ivan keep on repeat )
Tinking,
Experience,
Methods to solve problems,
Way they speak,
How they treat people,
IS DIFFERENT
Speaking as a Completely Third Party Observer With No Personal Gain,
I can say, We as third party can just advise and they them
what is going wrong and it depends to individual to
Accept it or Reject it.
I don't Mind that one smoke
I don't Mind that one drinks
I DO MIND when Jerks and Bitches Mess with my Friends Life OR MINE
Inti,
Full with Drama
Whoa.. Never knew INTI Was like that.
Too bad, I'm leaving.
Too bad, Gonna miss some people here.
Too bad, I'd miss all the DRAMAS.
Damn
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Life is Like a Drama.
Posted by evilbaby at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment