"College is a Place where You can Hit the RESET Button and BE who You want To BE. "
Dwight Stifler
But Does that Apply in M'sia?
I know I can lie all the away.
Be someone which is not me.
However, We cannot hide our true identity forever right?
It's just Sad and Sickening to See People in College
Is Faking
Is Acting
Is Lying
Is Hiding
Is Concealing
Who they really are.
The Local Students Cina Beng,
Geeks, Try to Be Cool and fit in
Eng Educated Kids, Show Off and Brag their Way As usual.
Its a sad sign.
No doubt there are people who are truthful and honest.
But its just a lil number compared to the ones which doesnt do that.
Ipod, Mp3, Earphones, Headphones, Backphones Hanging on the ears.
Leading to future hearing loss.
Dota, Online Games, L4D, CyberCafe.
Waste of time. Hmm..
Been here for almost 2 Semesters, but It's just like school.
Nothing much about college.
Without noticing, time just pass and I always wonder why did I come to Inti.
Its a nice place.
It got tons of activities.
But I just feel that, something is lacking.
Friendship, the second bond we know after learning what is family bond. When we are young and naive, we can make friends easily by playing together or even after a fight. However, its obvious that that condition doesnt apply anymore. Its funny that after we grow up into teens and young adults, we tend to care less about people's business and the seeds of friendship just stop being planted to us. Misjudge, First sight impression of Me, is always so so not good.
People always judge and also give comments. Negative and positive
Well, I'm not satisfy with my results, my achievement, my skills and my life.
Things given are not fair certainly, So I just have to bear with it.
I understand why I cant have everything.
But, I'm contented yet I'm not satisfied.
Contridicting isn't it?
It just doesn't make sense.
I want certain things in my life.
I do not know what is lacking and
do not even know what I want!
Money?
Girls?
Cars?
*No Idea*
Fuck. Is what I can only say. Friends from years back then disappear. Have activities without your prior notice. Forget you and yet you cant do anything. Its disappointing that friends use you and then throw you. Friends ditch you, Forget you.
Life is unpredictable.
My life, is having ups and downs. Confused in this stream of confusion.
Blinded by ilusions. Who will understand me?
Monday, July 27, 2009
Life
Posted by evilbaby at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment