I cant love someone with all my heart,
because I'll end up hurting them.
When did a person like me
have something worth protecting?
When did a person like me
worth sacrificing for?
Crying alone in the dark
hoping someone will appear
BUT never once there were people appear and Bring me to life
So I'll just stay and cry for the whole night
in the dark corner.
Summer is where we bloom.
There is when flower sways in the wind
And like they were dancing
Yet Flowers wilt in the Autumn
like when you hurt me the last time.
I wanna fly in the sky
without worries
like the birds in the sky
I wanna be free
BUT I've no wings
To fly me up to Sky
People say the world is getting closer to each other
But why people keep on hurting each other?
and why partings come about?
Even if you go far away
You’re still always right in the middle of my heart
Even if you hurt me
The fragments of your smile will always remain in my heart
Because we're never apart
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we’re together,
we’re able to believe in each other
You left me but back then you wont
It's not anyone's fault
But there is things more important than be an adult
because I'll always be growing the whole time and Try to figure out
Even I fall
I'll get up and try to pick up your pace.
You say we cant be like this forever
then Let take the step together.
Sun shines everyday.
Time flies every hour.
Time flies every hour.
Clock ticks every minute.
We might apart any Second.
So we shall cheerish everyone and everyday.
Life will never be what we wanted.
It seems that you are going well with it.
But it is not.
Life without Love.
Is like a shadow in the Dark
Life without Goal.
Life without Goal.
Is like a person lost in translation
Life without someone special.
Is like A Corpse Wandering In BroadLight.
Life without someone special.
Is like A Corpse Wandering In BroadLight.
I cant sing a song with an honest lyrics
Because
I'll always sugarcoat everything
Make me Forget EVERYTHING.
Single But Not Available.
Now and God knows When.
Single But Not Available.
Now and God knows When.
So I'll be free for now....


0 comments:
Post a Comment