Saturday, March 14, 2009

The 8 I once Love

The 8 people that I’ve love and hurt once.
First puppy love which was stupid and innocent. A year of hurt and idiotic actions.
Second immature Love was egotistical. Never listen but was Deeply in love.
Third was suppose a love not too happen but it happened. All because of Stupidity.
Fourth love a imaginary love. An unofficial love which lasted only days.
Fifth was A Matured Love. A Love Sweeter than Sugar, Deeper than ocean BUT HURTING like Hell.
Sixth is a indescribable love. People fall for me but its to complicated to love.
Seventh Love used to be and might be a perfect or the last love. But IT didn’t stop here.
Eighth Love is a different love. Love between worlds that is so different like the Venus and Mars.

Actions done. Steps taken. Road travelled. Non of it can be undo and what it was is part of me now. What it was made me Me. Pick up the pace and head forward. Climb high and hit hard. Stay low and be safe. I’m happy that I had all 8 of you walk in my life once together with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eight?? will there be nine?? and ten?? and eleven?? hahahaha.. XD