Today is a day which I could say A LIFE.
Why?
1) I’ve finally have some conversation with some of my class mates whom I never talked with before and I’ve follow them from college to seremban Ktm Station together. Even short conversation now, yet it’ll turn into long chats in future. Haha^^
2) I’ve been stranded in the bus when I was taking bus back to Malacca. You might say I’m unlucky but I do not want to phase it in that way. Because in life, we cannot expect everything to go smoothly as always. There will be breakdowns like the bus. We will fall even years after we walk. Nothing is perfect. Nothing will last forever. We have only one life and making the best out of our worst is what life should be. I’m blogging from the stranded bus and doing my stuff with my laptop and make life easier for me. Unlike other people who panicked when the bus broke down and keep on complain and the sound of typing sms and making calls flooded the bus like rain storming in it. The bus driver cant do anything expect calling for help. Scolding him will not speed things up and it might even make things worst.
Suppose to upload it on Wednesday.. But not in the mood to blog..
Saturday, March 14, 2009
My Wednesday..
Posted by evilbaby at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment