Monday, December 8, 2008

Torn Apart Inside

Striving in modern living and this quick expanding society, many have sound the drums of triumph and some have defeat in agony. True Love is still a phrase and it has been making people indulge in this phrase for decades. Many had lost their soul to it, some sacrifice for it, some kill for it and some run from it.

True Love is there and yet to be found. For a believer in True Love, I always ask people what is love and the true defination of it. Yet, it is undefined. It's so unreal and abstract to be studied in books.

Love is Sacrifice, Love is Understanding, Love is Forgiving, Love is Accepting, Love is Loyality.

I mean why? Why Cant A Couple Just Love each other and it stays like that no matter what, even fights and quarrels. They say you'll understand each other more after each fight yet to me it's all total bullshit.

Craving for a fruitful and happy relationship yet ended up hurt deep inside.
Sacrificing everything you have for a relationship is that noble or stupidity?

We might not look as strong as we are as in emotionally and mentally.
The moment of loneliness will just kill you in the matter of seconds.

Doing everything your own? I wonder how strong you are.
Having meals alone and drunk myself alone with rum and beer isn't the life i craved for.
Spending quality time alone at the beach without someone by your side is pure LONELINESS.

I want to be loved and beloved.
I want to be cared for.
I want to be understanded by someone special.
I want to be value by someone special.
I want to be treasured someone special.

I'm Torn Apart Inside Out

1 comments:

Felicia.S said...

hmm...sound so familiar with what i was facing.remember we chatted d pther day??lol.dont worry.ur time will come soon.