Monday, December 15, 2008

Swing Back The Pendulum

Everyone make mistakes and they hope to make over the mistake by reverse time.. Well, time-travelling is still not possible yet.. Hurting someone's heart is certainly not easy on them and also yourself.. After realising your mistakes, you try to make things back like what it should be. Well, things aren't that easy... Once done is done.. People might hate you or even have trusting issue with you... I made a mistake. I hurt someone.. Someone sweet.. Someone whom i love..
Even i want more than friendship now I think it seems impossible now after what i did towards her... If I've a chance to return time, I wish i could correct the mistake to make things happier an easier now..

To Love and Beloved is a sweet feeling.. Just like the summer blows upon your face, petals of cherry blossom falls on your head.. A wonderful feeling.. A feeling which words cant describe..

I just miss the times when we are together... I want all those times together back..

I just need a girl to understand my needs.
Why no girl can just understand me?
I just need a girl to care about me.
Why no girls cant really care bout me?
I need a girl to accompany me and share life my life with.
Why no girl can really accompany me when I really need her?
I just need a girl which is loyal to me.
Why they always betray me?
I do not to be alone.
Why they always leave me alone?

If i can swing back the pendulum and correct things, the future and now will be better...

0 comments: