Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stucked Up

It's been a month since my life is stuck up.. And it is getting from bad to worse.. I dunno what to do in life..Well, it might seems life is easy to me for other people.. But, I'm struggling inside me.. Well, inside me there is a wall, blocking my normal life. I might look jolly and happy on the outside. Yet, i'm lonely, hurted and also struck up.. It hard for me now.. I'm just a normal boy.. I just want a happy and sweet girlfriend... I want to have a enjoyable life.. Not a tormenting one like this... Split into two different characters which is so so different... One which is jolly and carefree while another is the opposite, cold, worry about stuff and also a loner which keeps away from society... I walk my life, without anyone noticing my presence.. I want someone to notice my presence in life. I want to be cared by someone. I want to beloved by someone. I want to be understaned by someone.

0 comments: