Went Dp again today have lunch together with parents.. Then went window shopping again. On my way back, i went to Mcd again to try my luck to get a sundae.. Luckily the noob isn't there ald.. So i gathered my guts to call a choc sunday again after yday..
Know wat?I said to the cashier: "bang, semalam i beli sundae choc sikit, ice-cream sikit saje..Hari ini bagi lebih sikit la"
He diam diam.. Tot he ignored me.. But guess wat?
I got myself a perfect sundae! Perfect !!
The Chocolate he press turn and turn and turn and turn.. Fuyooohh.. I tell u.. the choc is so much... Every mouth of ice cream is with the choc and after finishing the ice-cream still have chocolate somemore.. enjoy my time licking out the choc frm the spoon.. Haha^^
See for yourself
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I'm unconned.. HAHA^^
Posted by evilbaby at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
swt man...=_='''
Post a Comment