Monday, May 18, 2009

A Word from My Heart.

I dont need to show how I care about you. What I need to do is just to remember some minor and small things is your life. I need not to act to show to you that I really care. Putting somethings is my heart is just how the way is do things because I'm not the type of person who really want to tell or show the whole world when I do something. Just keep it to myself and be happy and proud for what I do is good enough for me. Total trust and faith in you is the only thing I need. But dont disappoint me. By DOING SOMETHING STUPID.

If I don't show it, it DOESN'T mean I don't care. If I dont tell, it DOESN'T mean I don't know.

I dont mind bearing it together with you. But ONE thing. Don't EVER change. I just want you to be you. Dont ever change. Just take note about who I am and what I can be then try not to repeat it thats all I ask. I never ask you to change for me because I want you to be the way you are. If you change, then you will never be you again.

Sorry is a word that I don't really like. But even I'm not perfect and I also will say that word. However, I try not the get into a situation where you need to say the word. In near future, Just say it ONCE. Dont keep on repeat it is infinate times like "Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry...." because it's very irritating. Just say a loud and clear SORRY and give a good apologize will do.

I never wanted to leave you. Just that I was very mad that time and have no mood to do anything. Just want to life my own world. That is me when I'm pissed off. Will not talk until the LAME word appears. I said will not leave you and I'm keeping my words. I know you care and you love me. I always knew that and I also know that you are cold on the outside but you are warm, soft and tender in the inside. Just like a Mint Filled Chocolate. Have a hard outer chocolate coating with a soft tender mint flavour hinding inside.

Welcome. The spagetthi just just a small thing. No big deal. Reason why I buy the bread is just that I dont want you to skip breakfast or eat noodles when you have nothing to eat. You said that you sometimes don't eat when you are late or you just simply cook noodles when you roommate or friends don't want to cook and you know that noodles don't bring any good to your current health condition. These are the things that I as your partner should bear in mind and remember. Big things never bring to account. Only those small things matter most. The question you asked I wont answer you. It's a question where you need to find the answer. I dont want to dissapoint you but I try to do my best because sometimes I will forget.

Maids will never be saviour to you. Its just a receipe. Try out or not its up to you. Just tell me when you try out and tell me how it taste like when you follow my receipe. Well, I didnt expect much from you cooking when I saw the picture on the food you cooked. At least this time it is eatable.

It's the first time I see you cry and I hope it's the last. It's sad, heartbreaking to see tears falling from your little eyes. Even I was angry at that time, I'm also feeling the sadness in you. As you know I don't really show how I feel or how I think. I do not want to see you cry ever again. It's just heartbeaking. It just makes me to drop tears and make my emotion uncontrolable.

P.S
I Love You.

0 comments: