Everyone is gifted with something.
God made us individually different, unique and the only one.
We are born imperfect because we need to improvise ourself so that we will be better than who we are.
Strive for something and achieve something.
Grab hold on something before you lose it.
Take the chances before you lose them.
In life we cannot be everything.
Desires will just drift us away from the human side of us and thus make us inhumane.
Everything is not about right and wrong, Who's right or Who's wrong.
It's more about Why.
Human's Mind Interpret and respond to situations differently.
Every decision made is right and wrong. It only depends we see things from which point of view. Everyone's Perception is totally different.
We cant see things from every point of view at once
But we can try to understanding things from listening other's Point of View.
What I'm trying to say is that we are all humans.
We have emotions and we will overeact sometimes.
We do follow our emotions to do things.
We do act immaturely. We do do mistakes.
We might repeat things again.
I know. I overeacted that day. You've waiting for me to call you on skype when I was sleeping till kinda late. But what you got is only scolding from me when I over react. I'm sorry that I followed my emotions and make your tears fall again. I made you insecure and made you doubt me. I not Mr Perfect. I might also not be Mr. Right for you. But If I lose you, It will really hurt me. Alot. What I know is That I really Love You. Sometimes I will be cold to you because sometimes I just lose myself. Sometimes I just find myself so different from you. Sometimes I find myself so similar with you. Its Confusing for me sometimes. There are times I really need you and Sorry when I ignored you. It's all me. I told you. I've alot personallities. Can be funny, flirty, kinky, naughty. Sometimes, I can just be Very Cold. Ice Cold.
Sometimes I will just do mistakes. Very very big mistakes. Sometimes I can just break you heart like a twig. Sometimes I can warm your heart and make it melt and sink so badly that you'll call me stop making your heart sink. But I just hope for everything I did means something to you, bring some significance and occupy some space in your heart and will stay there for a long time. I hope you can bear with me and dun go when I break your heart because I didnt mean it. I know sometime you just doubt me because for some words i uttered and some actions i did. I really did hope every relationship to last. But IT always ended up oppositely. You know? And Always I'm the one who is the one who falls from the high ground. I want you to be the one and I want us to walk down the Isle with you.
Sorry for all the hurtful words.
Sorry for those harsh actions.
Sorry for those stupid mistakes.
Sorry for everything wrong I did.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Posted by evilbaby at 3:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment