I've been thinking of make a Super Massive Reunion. Something like a prom at Melaka for those Who graduated at '08 at end of this year...
Place: Maybe Eq or Renaissance..
Price: Maybe aroudn 70-90 Depends.
Theme: Still thinking..
Events: Peformance, Ball room dancing, Lucky Draw and etc.
Might do it. If alot of ppl demands it and see how things go.. Everyone is invited. Only those who graduated at 08...
I wonder I can make this event by myself.. Hmm.. Maybe I'm thinking too much.. 70-90 might be pricey but There are alot of funky stuff in my mind. Like having a Dj there, Games and more.. I will only do if there are around 150 ppl going..
I dont think this will work but I see how things go.. XD
If you guys are willling to help out, Tell Me. Big events Need Help.Helpers Will most probably Be Paid.. Can Contact me @ 016-9143650 or evilbaby_91@hotmail.com. - Ivan
Monday, May 25, 2009
Thinking...
Posted by evilbaby at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment