7.45 Wake up from my sleep. Didnt sleep very good last night maybe because I'm still not used to my new room.. But i will soon.. Get my self ready, Bathe, Have some drinks, listen to some music, went to Inti bus stop to go to Kl sentral around 8.30... 8.30? Well, bus comes around that time and then reach ktm station around 8.45... Then There was suppose a ktm at 8.50.. But it was cancelled. CANCELLED.. I knew it... then there is another ktm at 9.10... as usual cancelled again.. Then the 9.30 is not.. Its disappointed you know? Relying on public transport to travel is sickenning.. Delays, Cancellation..
But Today I'm kinda in a good mood.. So I waited patiently.. I was thinking what she will wear when I was waiting for the ktm.. Well my first is PURPLE... PURPLE... then i didnt think much about it anymore. Just wanna meet you so so badly..
When I saw you, You was wearing Purple. Purple.. As i Knew it.. haha.. heading to midvalley for the Day!! Yippe... Well stop by at Toast Box as she didnt take breakfast... So kinda chat at there while she was eating.. We went window shopping till she buy some stuff..
After that... We went to Sweet Chat to have a talk as she wanted to tell some stuff to me..
I just want to say Babe, Everyone has their own past and everyone have their own dark dark secret. We are who we are now as the past made us what we are now. There is no reason to Judge, There is no reason to be Suprised. The past of yours is Dark, But Let me Make your Future Bright.
No one is taking anything away from you anymore. Me, Life, or anything else. But one thing you should realise is to stop thinking too much ok? Because worrying too much wont bring any good Babe.. Trust me... I wont leave you.. I'm deeply, madly in love with you. Your illness will be under control and cured one day.. The day went well rite? Things will be your way when you are in control of your life. Not be controlled by another one. Ok? I'm glad Babe's heart sank...
Love never ends.
True love is somewhere for us to find.


0 comments:
Post a Comment