Ok.. I have a story here.. Seriously this really piss me off..
I've been befriended this guy since high school. At first he was a really good friend. As time goes, seriously he changed alot.. Seriously i mean alot..
He was a really good friend. Now I cant claim he is a friend of mine.
He was a nice friend now he did something towards me and he dont admit it. Fine i dont care anymore. Do what ever you want.
Just wanna tell you, I helped you and now what you did to me? I dont even call you to repay me back or wat. I do not want to say all this la.. Nawei.. You did the freaking damage and fuck it all. What ever. Money cant buy friendship !
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Posted by evilbaby at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment