要你五分钟,你也拿不出给我。
我狠狠对你,因为不要你再想我。
要你恨我,要你对我反感,要你对我睁恨。
我不要你在受委屈,
我不要你再哭啼,
我不要你再关心我。
我不值得给你关心。还有人等待你的关怀和陪伴。
虽然很渴望能够有你的关怀和陪伴,但是我已经没可能得到了对吗?
我对你只是身边的一个小草。小小的小草,根本没有一个好去欣赏的一点。你却是一个在公园的一朵艳丽,芬芳的花。吸引了蝴蝶和蜜蜂。
你认为我不痛吗?你以为我不痛吗?
这样对我爱的人说话,你认为我不痛吗???
你以为我不想关心你,疼爱你吗?
我也想!!!但是我办不到了!!!
我不要,你再为我受委屈。不要你哭。要你好好地过生活。要你快乐。
Take Care Yourself. I will not be there for you already. I want to but I just cant. Sometimes You cant turn back time and do things again. The damage has been done and it wont be healed again. Things wont be the way it is from now and onwards. You have your own life now and You'll meet someone you Love. Just don let him go when You meet him. Once he is gone, He'll never be back. For a girl like you, meeting someone you love is easy. I'm really confused about your reason. But i do not want to know. You think what i am now. Just wanna tell you, I'm not who you're thinking now. And I Know that. For what ever reasons to your decision, You keep to yourself. I hope that when you made this decision, You had thought about this and the worst which lies ahead. You fly me from the ground to the tallest mountain and now You Throw me from that mountain into the deepest, darkest and never ending pit. I know I did a big stupid mistake. And Now it cost me alot. It cost me our friendship, it cost me You. I've lost a person which I hope to be with. You said you wanted me to be happy. How? To make me happy and then Kill the happiness by saying some hurtful word to me? I do not Know What Is Happiness. Maybe I'm too numb to know want is Happiness. Spending time with you is Happy. But Still I hoped to find happiness together with you. But I cant anymore.
得空的话。请你听这首歌:轨迹-周杰伦。说好的幸福呢?
Friday, January 16, 2009
Goodbye
Posted by evilbaby at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
yo.. is this lyrics for some songs... sounds really cool... really well written.. it speaks my feelings... i appreciate it man
Post a Comment