Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Last Resort of Love

要你小小的几分钟的陪伴。
要你短短的几句话的关注。
这些很过分吗?


你又发觉到吗?
自从上个星期。你已经渐渐地忽略了我吗?
一旦你进了学会。一旦你有了新朋友。
从那刻开始,你有发觉到我们之间的距离渐渐远了吗?
因为害怕失去你。
因为害怕失去跟你在一起的时刻。
因为害怕再也不会看见你的身影。
开始怀疑我怎么了
因为我的愚蠢。
因为我的冲动。
因为我的混乱。
令我失去了你。

不舍得 舍不得 都分手了
舍不得 不舍得 散了
我伪装着不露出痕迹地伴坚强撑。
但是怎么隐藏 我的悲伤?
失去妳的地方
失去你的身影
失去你的发香
失去你的陪伴
永远地失去你了


这次在我心里那眼泪
模糊了视线
麻木了感觉
聋着了听觉
停止了呼吸


若爱上一个人什么都会值得去做
想就这样
牵着你的手不放开
一直到永远永远。

但是我办不到了。


雨下得好安静
雨过之后更难忘记
忘记我还爱你
我知道不能再留住你
也知道不能没有孤寂
感激你让我拥有缺点的美丽
就让回忆永远停在那里
幸福真的不容易
原来
我撑着撑到傻了
原来
我爱你爱到盲了
原来
我对你说了不该说的爱。
会不会有人可以明白呢?


我已经跟不上了
我在月光下 一直找寻
你离去的痕迹
那想念的身影
那幸福的身影
我会发着呆
然后忘记你
接着紧紧闭上眼
想着总一天 会有人代替
让我不再想念你


眼泪是一种提醒
让一切归零写下结局
仍相信爱会有奇迹
爱上你是我的错
可是离开又舍不得
如果我们还能重新来过不去计较谁对谁错
你会怎么做
我从来没想到会有这样的结果
是爱的太少
还是要求的太多?
曾经就算是一个吻
但是那个吻对你算是什么?
而现在就算拥抱着为何两颗心总不知所措难道注定就这样擦肩而过


为什么
爱不能够永远单纯没有悲哀
爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害?


Want a Few Minutes of Your Accompany
Want a Few Caring Lines of Yours
Is it too much for you?
Did you notice? Since last week, once you’re with your club, once your with your friends.
From that moment, You’re forgetting me and the distance between us has lengthen.
I’m scared to lose you.
I’m scared to lose our times together, lose our memories.
I started to think and due to my stupidity, you slipped off from my hands and my life.
I’m not willing to lose you.
Acting its nothing and there is no damage done.
Yet How Am I gonna hide my sadness and loneliness?

The tears from my heart
Had blinded me
Make my feelings numb
Deafen my hearing
And made me Stop Breathing

If you love someone, everything you do for him/her will be worthwhile.
I want to hold your hands till times of eternal times.
But I cant anymore.


Rain falls silently.
After the rain, it makes me harder to forget you.
Difficult to leave behind my love for you.
I know I cant keep you any longer.
And I know I cant go without loneliness.
Thank you for giving me an imperfect happiness.
Let our memories ends at the happiest point and stops at the most heartbreaking moment.
To stumble on happiness in not easy.
It turns that I am blinded by love
And
I said the forbidden love which is not meant to be said.


I cannot catch up anymore.
I’m finding the footprints of yours when you left me under the dim moonlight.
That figure which brought true happiness to me
I’ll be in a trance and then I’ll forget you.
Close my eyes tightly and think that
Someday, someone will replace you
Makes me stop thinking about you.


My Tears is my reminder
Let everything start from zero and write our ending.
Yet, I still believe that there always has miracle and wonders in love
Loving you is mine to blame.
But Leaving you is dearly for me.
If we can start afresh and again,
And do not to be particular and fuss about trifles between us.
What will you do?
I never thought and think of the consequence and the effect which lies between us.
Is our love between us too little and minute
Or
Your demand for love is too high?
There was a kiss once before
But what significance it meant?
Even we hugging each other
But why two hearts is at one’s wits’ end?
Could it to be said that we just crossing by each other life without any meaning or significance?

Why cant love be innocent and pure?
Why cant love be simple without any pain and grief?

1 comments:

Magdeline said...

wow ivan ! i din noe u write .. this is emo .. but nice n true !