Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trials

1st Paper - B. Melayu

Seriously I dunno how.. *pray* Scared for Bm paper.. Never get an A in my secondary school life before.. Why? I think my Bm teacher is buyers.. Give students who do her hw higher marks..But not me cuz i didnt do her work.. Xp No buku karangan till now.. Lolx.. I miss i think >10+ karangans! *evillaugh*

2nd Paper - Pen. Moral

Why we study this subj? I really don't understand.. Juz memorised the stupid nilai which really doesn't make any sense.. Think cant get at least A2.. Juz memorised 4 topics out of 7 topic *bluek*

3rd Paper - Sejarah
Damm...Died *praying* kena pawn kaokao in this paper.. So hard..Wrote a story on another version of Perjuang Dol Said in the time left over.. Xp funny but i lost the paper.. Damm~

4th Paper - Modern Maths
Dunnoo.. Maybe can score?
Gt few careless mistakes *damm*

5th Paper - English
Wrote a nice essay... I think the best i ever wrote.. Wrote on SINGAPORE!! Best place visited
Can gt A2 gua...

6th Paper - Biology
Damm.. Killing Paper.. Totally pawned me.. Crushed into pieces *die,died,dead*

7th Paper - Accounts
Shit... Cant imbang the accountss... Lolx.. Easy but i have no confidence.. An A2 will be good..

8Th - Chemistry!
Wow.. Easiest So Far.. Xp *laugh laugh* Tak sanngka so easy.. Btw the tips is not chun mia..
Luckily i'm not stupid to rely on tips!

Mr. Huan Quoted :"Those who give/spread out tips and leak the exam questions are IDIOTS, They Spoil your future! If so CHUN Leak SPM paper la"

So i didnt follow any tips from anyone and didnt spread any tips to anyone..
Urm.. Sry to Jeannie, Sherilynn, Joshephine and others who I gave tips on Mid Year and Last Exam this time i gt alot tips but didnt spread and Follow..Btw Sher You Owe me MCD for the midyear tips i gave you..

p/s: Jeannie if u see this blog tell sher.. haha ^^ will share the mcd with you.. *happy*

Physics, Add Maths, EST here i come to pawn~

0 comments: