Today~ Urmmm Let me think what i do...
1st thing i do is I open my eyes!
2nd : I see the curtain... I see I'm hugging my pillow
3rd: check my phone
Then went swimming after my morning wash~
Wow.. Almost 2 months+ no swim liao.. Karat siot~ Puncit siot... No stamina liao...
Gonna build up my stamina..Nid to go jogging and keep fit ~
Currently dunno why I'm so health cautious.. Goin through detox.. Have simple meals with high fibre stuff... F.Y.I the shit come out really diff colour than normal..
I eat 2 oat meals per day.. 1 morning, 1 as supper...
Normally i add 1 banana, 1 spoon of brown sugar (if the oat damm tasteless) and 4 Scoops of oat.. Accually damm nice... Hooked on high fibre meals... Try it for few days.. You really feel the difference...
After swimming then i went makan with frens.. 2 months ago, usually we'll go Neela's for roti chanai... But now there damm xpensive.. Gila mahal... roti telur is rm1.50... My god~
so now go the hawker at bkt beruang hawker inside the bkt b. market.. The roti not bad la.. Nice.. garing garing.. Then eat the Eu char kuey~ Syok ~ crunchy crunchy~
Then curi some mee hoon kuey frm my fren.. MY god the food there is fabulous~
Then went back after makan~
Ouu.. I forgot, My fren called laksa.. Imagine the portion~ It's lik 2 bowls of big laksa at other hawker... This bowl is GIGANTIC... I really Mean GIGANTIC..
will be continue....
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday Part 1
Posted by evilbaby at 2:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment