Friday, September 19, 2008

Tired...

Tired Tired tired...
Pek Chek... So damm tired today... dunno why.. mayb i sleep too late this few days or I sleep to aviod problems and stay in dream world...
Yesterday.. I slp from 2.30pm to around 4.30.. Agak agak la..
Then get up.. gt some dark chocolates from my fridge .. eat d go bathe... So syok after bathe.. Syokk Betullll.. Lolx *nice nice* Xp then pass by the kitchen..

Oppss, Mummy say comee.. I go lo.. She call me to kopek the taugeh.. I say wanna slp.. Cuz no Mr Huan tuition.. Trials going on.. Then I said: " Nono.. You kopek yourself.. I wanna slp.. Tired.." I tak kisah then terus slp (after my hair dry la of course)

Then slp.. *bubbles popping from my nose* Then wake up around 9.30pm... Mummy i pig o what 1 day sleep so long... dun care.. Wake up ald.. Grap beehoon from the pot and gooble gooble..
Nice nice.. hehe^^
later do wat?
Sorry guys.. P&C cannot tell..

thats all in this post.. Chioz.

0 comments: