Monday, September 14, 2009

Money.

We live in a world. Where we use "Money" in our daily life.
Money is so important to us now days.
Everyone wants to earn tonnes of money, and no ones want to be poor.
So how this gonna work?
Poor people are always used, manipulated, and also exploited by the rich.
How rich you want to be?
Have every single thing in this world?

We do not need that.
Sometimes we have the urge to buy something for ourself.
But do we need expensive and luxury items?
I do not think so.
A Cheap Sundae will do for me.
A Cheap Flippers will work for me.
I do not need to eat Lobster, Birdsnest, or even Abalone for the meal.
What I do need is My mom's cooking.
She might not be an executive chef but her food is better than the Hotel's.
With prices hiking day by day,
We need to know what we want and what we need.

I'm into Lens and Camera.
But Do i need Zeiss or Leica lens?
Do I need a 35mm Full Frame DSLR?
No.
I do not need that.
Just a normal kit lens is doing wonders for me.
A Flash and a Beercan is just all i need for all my future photography assignments.
Maybe some other equipments will be a plus advantage for me.

Raising a family,
Education,
Leisure,
Medical Bills,
Everything we do, Everywhere we go,
Just involves money.
I just wonder how can a average family raise 7 to 10 children in the oldern days without difficulties.
I just think how can a Family of 6 can be supported with a mere rm2000 income.
Where a family of 4 with a total net income of rm4000 is struggling to keep ends meet.
House rent,
Car Loan,
Food,
Daily expenses.
Sometimes I might be thrifty
Sometimes I just feel that I'm blessed
with My Parents.
And I do feel grateful for everything they did for me.

0 comments: