Girls..
The opposite sex of male.
I've met lots of girls along this 18 years i roamed on earth.
Friends,
Girlfriends,
People I Love
People I Care
People I Hate
People I Scare
People I Tresure
Matter of fact,
I met more number of girls than number of boys in My entire Life~
Maybe its the current number of girls which is 2:1 to number of guys in the world.
Some are really wonderful
Some are really interesting
Some are really pretty
Some are really bitchy
Some are really innocent
Some are really fun
Some are really dull
Some are really naughty
Some are really complicated
the list will just go on and on
when it comes to describe a girl
But, even after so many girls I met,
How many actually care for me?
How many actually tresure me?
How many actually understand me?
How many actually take me as I am?
How many actually keep me in their heart?
I do not know seriously.
I do have a very special girl friend whom I do tresure alot.
Thou, we hang out less but she is indeed my special Dear.
I do have a very caring sister whom really cared.
Thou, she haven't met her in a year or so but she is always be remembered.
I wonder how many more girls really cared.
I wonder how many more girls really understands.
Did I met a girl I Love?
Yes, she left, I left.
Did a girl understand me?
I doubt so.
Am I interested in a girl now?
I doubt so.
Do I need a girlfriend now?
I do not know. Confused.
Do I a girl come and cheer me up after reading this blog.
I seriously do.
After all these while.
I still haven't find her.
所有的一切由这个时刻;
一个人,一条路,一颗心
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Girls..
Posted by evilbaby at 1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment