Friday, August 21, 2009

The Rotten Mentality of the Current Society.

When the technology strives as time goes by. By the last 100 years. Human has achieved a great a great milestone in every field of studies and numerous ingenious inventions which aided to achieve intellectual and technological advancement. With all these tech gadgets around, from fan to an air-conditioner, from a Electron Microscope to the Hubble Space Telescope, every aspect of our living had changed since the 100 years. Our basic need originate from water, food and shelter revolutionize to tap water, television, IPods, and etc. Thus, resulting in a society that spends more on things they want rather than the things they need. Updating and following up these gadgets are always been the picture for those rich and famous. Comparing who’s having the most updated gadgets is now a sick sight of the society. IPods, Laptops, Mp3 Players, LCD Television, PSP, Nintendo Wii, Ps3, XBOX 360, etc… Isn’t that pathetic? Why should we compare which gadget we have? Aren’t those gadgets supposed to be handy when in need? Or it’s just a mere item for show off to your friends?

Money, another reason why our society is so rotten. When the world was using barter trade, where trade was made between two parties and was consider fair form my opinion because the trade will only be a success if both parties reach an agreement. However as time goes, people started using money is various forms e.g. shells, silver, gold and etc. When this happens, all the problems start too. Some people will be rich and poor and the society is starting to rot. Where is most of the cases where the rich have so much wealth to spend on luxurious items when the poor strive and work for just an small amount of money. Why we need so much money? I know that without money we cannot do shit. But, how much money we need actually? Why people always want to be rich? Why they want pamper themselves with expensive and lavish items? What money can buy? Everything? I do not know. Without money, I’m nothing. Without Me, Money is nothing. Everyone wants to have a decent job, where you sit in a ac room, spend your day from 9-5 and get nicely paid. No one wants to drive the dumpster or a cleaner. The world should not be like this. What we need so much money? So we can buy what ever we want? Go where ever we wish? Have no financial worries? Gosh… Money is something but why the society is so sick so ill that they see money as something that is so vital and important and they are willing to do anything just to earn money? When people ask you what you want to do, normally the expected answer is C.E.O, Director, Doctor, Engineer, Successful Businessman or those high paid jobs rather than a cleaner, a policeman, a teacher, or those sucky jobs.
When you give a weird carrier or a field of study where no one knows, they usually ask, THAT JOB HIGH PAY MEH?
Damn, whats wrong with the society???? FUCK YOU ALL!!
I went through this when I intend to switch from A-levels to Diploma in Graphic Design and Technology. The reason I felt to stop my A-Levels is because that I feel that I’m just following what others do, study a few years, suffer for a few year, then work with big company and get high pay. LOL. This make me laugh!!! Why Should I do what I do not really interested at? Why Should I do something I’m not really Happy with?

The Society is so FUCKED Up, Rotten and Corrupt..

0 comments: