Friday, August 7, 2009

Playboy,
Thats the name which most people imprinted on me.
Because I spend most my time with girls?
Having girlfriend one after another?
But AM I ?
You tell yourself..
Answer yourself.
You tell me.

Of so many relationships,
I'm not sure how many of them I truely love.
But there are some who I'd true love.
Well, Here is some of Reminiscence of My Past.

First of the few girls which hopped into my life. Well, you got it right.
Christine Lee.
A Petite Cute Girl. Single Child. She is complicated indeed. Very.
Things didnt went well.
Misunderstanding. Cold War. Stupidity.
That is a good formula for a immature break up.
I'd Screwed up in the end. Hurt her when she need confort from me.
Tried to patch things up for a few times.
But things didnt go well. However it just get things from bad to worst.

The second girl I'd love is Carmen.
A very very Sweet and Pretty girl.
She is a princess. Sweet and Lovable.
A girl whom guys will fall for.
The relationship was perfect.
I mean PERFECT.
Very sweet sweet relationship for months.
But Nothing are Perfect right?
So as usual.
It broke off after months of sweeet honeymoon time as she cant accept me for being a lil younger than her.

Charis Lee. Another girl whom I'd fall for.
After I've my license, this relationship is a wonder!
Like riding a rocket to the moon.
Blasting off away..
We go beach to the weekend just to see the sun sets.
Sweet talking when the sea breeze blow.
Driving around Melaka without direction.
yet She ended up cheating on me.

All the girls above having names starting with "C".
Is the coincidence? Or its just random?
I'd never being single since high school.
Why? I'm not sure either? Am I the type that hops in and out of relationships?
Am I the type that is meant to Hurts A Girl feeling?
Am I the type that is meant to be Breakup after a relationship?

Another relationship is coming to the end when I didnt really expect it coming..
Its so sudden. When the memories of walking around KL town.
XXX-ingXXX in the tiny room.
The pXXXy XrXXXX of hers in my hands.
Huging and cuddling together.
feeding me food of huge quantity.
Bad cooking of hers.

What should I do?

0 comments: