Every Mind Thinks Differently
The way we see things,
The way we evaluate,
They way we communicate,
Can never be 100% be the same..
There might be something in common,
But not All.
People believe in different things.
Our Upbringing, Our Personal Mental Thinking,
Our Maturity, Our Surrounding,
Our Friends, Our Past,
Everything Takes into account
in What We Believe In.
We might not have things in common,
But we are certainly not 100% Incompatible.
Lets say you are hard-headed and your gf is also hard-headed.
When there is a fight, Who gonna give way?
NOBODY..
So, it doesn't mean that if we have nothing in common means
that we are not COMPATIBLE.
We can never change what is imprinted as ourself.
if I gonna list down Who I am
The list is just wont end..
Fate is in my belief.
God in not in me.
Love is what I want.
Long Term Relationship in particular.
Love is everything for me.
Friendship is a part of me.
If you wanna do things behind me,
I will do 10x more damage than you do to me.
I'm Wierd.
Get Moody. Get Upset easily.
Numbers, Placing isnt a Factor.
Results and Effects are.
Carefree by dont think too much
Dont give a damn about people's thinking and actions.
Dont interfere with people's business.
Love for me,
Is part fate, Part Trust,
Part Understanding.
Social Sucide is not What I do
But can get crazy sometimes
Dislike things to be repeated
White and Black is my Colour.
Life is just a stop for me.
Why make it misrable for me?
I live life to the fullest.
Pamper myself in times
when I'm cashless.
Just that You attract me
With your smile,
With your words,
With your heart,
With your love.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Yes. Opposite Sex Do Attracts.
Posted by evilbaby at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment