Things that are confusing us now. Misleading.Deceiving.Illusory.
Have you ever wonder why human beings ever fall in love or commit in a relationship or even getting into a marriage? What is the universal terminology for LOVE? A short four letter word which always brings mystery to us. We do not know the definition for love as everyone have their own definition for love. When people ask why do we get into a relationship or commit ourselves to one person and always we cannot answer the question with a brilliant answer and often we always give the answer "I Love Him/Her". Is love really chemistry between two individuals and the link of two souls? Is it the instinct of the human nature to fall in love or its just a silly feeling which blind us from everything? Why we fall in love? How we fall in love? Often we ask all these questions and can never really answer our self.
Is Love needed in Sex? Is Sex needed in Love? Amazing isn't it when we humans can just say "I Love You" to somebody else of the opposite and then have a relationship after uttering the 3 simple word which is just less than 10 letters after adding up together. Ironicly big words cannot cannot explain the 3 words together. How can the 3 words be such meaningful and even after centuries of uttering it we still cant understand WHAT THE FUCK "I LOVE YOU" means.
I sometimes wonder personally what I get when I'm committed in a relationship.
No doubt that I know there is someone beside me caring for me and also secure my feelings, cheer me up when I'm down and even wipe my tears when I cry.
But sacrificing time and money is worth the immaterial gain? Materialistic lost and Immaterial gain, is that worth it? It is still a question for me. I doubt myself when i fall in love. Do i really know how a girl think? Do i really Love her?
Sometimes questions just pop out in my mind and I just cant answer and even find the answer to it. Love exist as long as earth is born for dust. Yet from primal cave man to intel modern day human we still can explain what is love in words.
Love is too Deep for the weak primal and sarvage thinking of Homo sapiens to be explained.
Monday, June 22, 2009
A Question which leads to QUESTIONS
Posted by evilbaby at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment