Friday, November 28, 2008

A Small Dedication to my Friends, Pals, Buddies, My Brothers....

It's years ago since i know u guys... Some of you guys i know since primary school and some of you are since secondary school...
You guys make my life full with colours...
You guys make my life interesting...
Quarrels...
Hang Outs..
Chatting...
Helping me out...
Scouting...
Swimming...
Online..
Everything and everyone i know Thanks for your appearance in my life and making it wonderful...
After Spm we might not be able to meet as you'll go your path and i'll go mine...
But... Memories and the times that we had will be carried together with me tilll my Death...
I hope more gatherings or outings willl be held...
And I hope I'm invited...
Thanks...
Everyone can call me out... Please do so.. Msn me, Msg me or call me 016-9143650

Friends are truely friends no matter how..
Happy Times and Sad Times are just a test of friendship..
To anyone who I really hurt you by my speech eg Jun Yang or other people..
This is me... I didnt meant to hurt your feelings or make you hate me... I ask for forgiveness to people whom i had misunderstandings with and to the people I've hurt your feelings...
Many of you i shared memories with...
Thx...

0 comments: