Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'M BACK!!

I'm back for blogging.. long time didnt update my blog.. sry if any sees it.. I think no rite.. anyway did alot during the holidays.. have camp at school ~ syok kenakan all ahli kau kau.. i kesian them la.. Who call them no respect me? Kaka~ too many to write on the camp.. soo long.. I juz wanna say that i gave a class to junior?? Omg~ 1st time.. teach them how to use compass and bearing stuff.. talked around 30mins.. Phobia sia~ scary wei ~


My kai ma went singapore again~ didnt follow no $$ so asked her to help me buy some chocolates.. wow.. syok gila.. my fav almond milk chocolate bar.. will not eat others almond bar except tat man.. and it only cost SD $1.85~ naik harga d.. sad.. 1st time i bought tat chocolate was Sd $1.05.. naik SD $0.80 mahal siot~ Rm1.90 leh(around thr la).. but it's nice who cares??
Finish exam d lo.. so scaary when gt results. but nvm la percentage 74% ngam ngam~ hav 8A's
(A1+A2 la of course) 3 B's (malay, sej and bio) others A.. Omg my add maths 76??!! So happy proud giler man.. 1st time in 2 years i gt add maths this good.. haiz.. constant practice is my solution~
Signing off~

0 comments: