Monday, February 8, 2010

Nothing can change my feelings for you,
Nothing can stop me from loving you,
There is only one thing in this world can
make me stop loving you - You.
Its only been days, the most weeks I've know you,

Give me the key to you heart,
I'll walk into your heart;
Give me a chance to hold your hand,
I'll will hold it and never let go.

I've been dreaming about you,
I've thinking about you night and day,
You're in my head constantly.
Your smile makes me smile,

Let me have the chance to understand you,
Let me have the chance to fall for you,
Let me have the chance to take you hand,
Let me have the chance to care for you,
Let me have the chance to love you,

I like you the way you are,
I love you for who you are,
Loving you makes everything else doesn't even matters.

Imagining you at the beach with me.
Hoping you in the wedding dress,

I know,
I'm not the richest,
I'm not the best,
But
I do know
I will use my whole life to impress you,
I will shower you with countless surprises,
I will keep on loving you and only you.

I might make you cry,
I might make you sad,
I might hurt your heart,
But I will make you be the luckiest girl.

Please give me chance, thats all I ask from you...

0 comments: