Have a break... Take a Gui Ling Gao or tortoise cake. i love this chinese herbal jelly.. its nice...
Went to berjaya times square to havee this lurvely black jellii ~~
Damage : rm7
Pleasure: 8/10
Work work work... Assignments... table is so bloody messy..
design studies can kill you.. Seriously ~~
This is my Baby... She send 3 years together with me... Movies, Virus, Reformat, Dota session, Online, Music, Downloads.. She do everything with me for 3 years.. too bad.. she is at a limit already... but she is still in tip top condition... will still be using her for sometime.. some of my stuff is still in thr..
This is my new Babe.. I lurve her so much
Her brain : intel quadcore 2.33 GHz
Her speed : 4 GB Ram
Her eyes : Nvidia GT 9800
Her face : Lg 20" LCD
Her stomach : 800 Gb Hdd
what else i can ask from her?
I will add her speed in some time in the future to be 16GB ram ~~
Muacks.. Thanks to my parents.. I have this new babe...
Love ~


0 comments:
Post a Comment