Saturday, October 18, 2008

What happened Lately...

Recently cant on9.. My mordem kaplak d.. Kena strike by lightning.. So Suey.. it's been a week d..Cant on9.. check my mail and other stuff.. so boring... damm..

ok... My life totally suck this week.. Really sucks man... Damm.. Why so suey? Quarrel with parents.. Really had a big fight.. How Big? Urmm.. I didnt talk to them for 1 week aldi...
So i see how long i cant win this fight... Fight for wat? They're stupidity and old-fashioned minded.. Bring my gf home to study together.. My mom give her a FUCKING stare.. What is this? She doesn't even respect my gf.. She always give first sight judgement to people.. She wan things did her way.. Damm.. What kind of attitude is this? Think she very good or wat.. BULLSHIT.. They dont even care bout me.. What the hell?
Dont care bout my results. My god-mother, my frens mother,my grandma, my cousins can ask me what's my results but NOT THE PERSONS WHO BRING ME TO THIS WORLD.
Dont care bout my future. My god-mother, my frens mother,my grandma, my cousins can ask me what i gonna do after my SPM , what course i'm gonna take NOT MY PARENTS, NOT MY BLOODBONDED PARENTS. Didnt even ask what course i'm interested,which uni...
Dont even give a damm bout me. After SPM i'm gonna leave them and I cant wait till them.

Didnt went to school on monday, tuesday and friday.. Went my kai-ma hse.. study, chit chat..
Haha... So nice..

Thursday, Elaine (my god-sis) birthday, went somewhere to eat.. Near kampung lapan tat side... Around klebang tht area... eat crabs.. Wow.. toufu, eggs, vege, soup and asam fish.. Nice.. And Guess what is the restaurant name?
It's HANDSOME.. WTH??
*bLURR* Haha.. But nice food..

I wanted a phone since last year.. Told my mom.. They say ok.. But till now I didn’t even gt 1 .. I didn’t even complain.. What type parents is this? My bro, he complained his hp gt problem then they juz get him a damn good hp.. gt camera and everyt.. I didn’t evem use a camera phone!
I never wanted anyt from them..when I ask for them anyt it’s wat I really need… They can afford things,but they juz cant get the best for me while other people with poorer condition can hav better than me!!
I HOPE MY PARENTS KNOCK THEIR HEADS OFF! THINK IDIOTS! CALL YOUR SELF AS AN ADULT… NONSENSE AND BULLSHIT FOR ME… ALL THIS SHOWS THEIR STUPIDITY!


Alot more to tell but lazy to blog now cuz type at cafe using wi-fi..
And i gonna study... not blogginf.. Hahaha~~

Chioz..

0 comments: