Sunday, May 18, 2008

Get Over with it... Plz~

Haiz.. life is so up.. keep on think on stupid things make me cant even conentrate on studies.. damm.. wat the hell is happening?? ivan low.. wake up!! dun be stuck up any more..

To--> Girl 1
I'm not a puppet..I'm not meant to be played around..I dont like it when u say " I miss u.."I nvr like it when u say "I wanna meet u"..It just doesnt sounds rite...
U break up with me and now u sounds wanna be back with me..
Wat the hell? When u loved me u shower me with love..
when u dont u throw me aside lik a piece of JUNK?!
damm~
Plz get on with life.. i can only offer frenship to u.. hope tats all. i dun wan to listen all the crapt u say.. juz stop the stupid things u say.. If possible juz stay away frm my life... it over and gt over with it B*itch~

Here is a quote~
You're a Bitch when...
You doesn't seems to care about wat people feels
You doesn't seems to know when to Shut The Fuck Up (STFU)

Now to --> Girl 2
now i'm relieved on wat had happen.. at least u understand me for wat had happen to me..
althought it hurts for wat i had to tell u.. but hope u wont be disappointed..

Hav a open hse dinner at aunt hse.. mouth pain~ cant really eat.. T.T eat nasi goren and some black pepper chic.. but i love the black peper chic.. damm nice~
was so boring.. nothing to do.. chat wif my lovely cousin.. share with her about wat happen to me this few days on my f***ed up life...haha~

2mro wesak d lo! gointhe procession.. so syok~ taking tabung for donation.. hehe taking jeannie place.. jeannie u bad girl.. ponteng this year.. later buddha punish u for be a bad girl.. haha..2mro dun wan dota d.. i watch better.. save $$.. no cash lately.. went movie spree for 2days d spend rm20+ including snacks .. damm.. shld not go but it's worth it.. sayang myself for once.. ahaha ^^ Jean thx for sending the songs.. Hugs for u..

tats all~

0 comments: